Profile: Thomas Kenyon

By Sloan Linderman





Who do you live with?
I live with my twin brother Ian and my mom and my dad.

What are your after school activities?

My after school activities are playing lacrosse, ski racing and rock climbing.

What's your favorite class?

My favorite class is chemistry because I really like the periodic table. It's very powerful, you can do alot with something so simple.

What inspires you to get up?
I’ll just say seeing my friends everyday, like I think my friends are really good people and they inspire me to be better.

What do you like and dislike about school?

I like learning about useful topics and moments when I can explain real world scenarios I guess and I don’t
like busy work and when teachers aren't honest with students.

How do your friends inspire you to be better?

All my friends are really kind people and I try to be like them in that sense just be welcoming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile