Profile: Yana Connour

By: Christian Pedersen




                                                                                                                                    

  1.   What makes you happy in life ?


          Basketball makes me Happy, I really enjoy playing it.


  1. Where do you see yourself in five years?


          I see myself in college, maybe in France or somewhere else in Europe.


  1.  What are your aspirations in life ?


           I hope to be a doctor and make a lot of money.

 

  1.  What do you value more economic wealth or happiness?


          I would like to say happiness but to be honest economic wealth is what I value more.


  1. If you could choose a dream future what would be in it? 


            Probably living in Portland or Europe, living in a big house with economic freedom to do what I             want too. I would also like to be a doctor.

     


Comments

  1. making a lot of money is a good idea, nice interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of living in France

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile