Profile: Nidha Eakambaram

By Julia Renison





Q: What's your favorite subject to learn in school?

A: I really enjoy English. It makes words come to life and you get to really connect to the words.

Q: Who do you live with at home?

A: I live with my mom, dad, and dog. My dad works at Intel but he works at home right now because of Covid. My mom stays at home and helps manage finances.

Q: What extracurriculars do you do?

A: I take vocal lessons, Mandarin, and taekwondo is my main thing but I also do dance.

Q: When did you start doing taekwondo and what do you love about it?

A: I started when I was eight. I came there wanting to learn to defend myself because I wanted more freedom. The more I got into the sport the more lessons and discipline you learn. It helped me get more confident and competitive.

Q: What are you looking forward to in mass communications?

A: I'm looking forward to writing more and I'm excited to see how writing has a place in the media.

Q: Have you enjoyed your time so far at Lincoln High School? If so, what class do you enjoy the most?

A: I'm really enjoying my time here at Lincoln. I have more freedom and get to go out for lunch and just get to see more of the city. My favorite class would probably be either mass communications or English Because I like to write. I haven't been here that long but I really enjoy it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile