Profile: Neve Erdman

    

By:   Brooke'Helen Delane
                                                       
                                                                Neve Erdman


                    
  1. What are some things you like to do during your free time?    

I enjoy playing soccer, I play for Lincoln. I play piano and I enjoy playing with my dog.

  1. Name some things that you enjoy about school?

I kinda like getting up in the morning and seeing friends. 

  1. What are some things that you struggle with at school?

I definitely am a procrastinator and it's hard to remember my classes and schedule.

  1. What are you looking forward to this year?

I like my classes a lot, I like my teachers and I'm looking forward to meeting new people.

  1. What are your goals for this school year?

I like to get good grades, meet a lot of new people and have fun with it.

  1. Why do you struggle with these things with school?

I always have a specific time to get things done but when it comes time to do it I always think of something else to do and the work never gets done.


Comments

  1. I love how relatable these responses are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow procrastinator, I relate. This is a good interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting good grades is one of my goals too, good interview

    ReplyDelete
  4. I procrastinate as well, good interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get confused with the schedule and classes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i procrastinate as well sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a procrastinator, this is painfully relatable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile