Profile: Jeronimo Avalos Camacho

By: Miles Levine

                                                    


1. What is your favorite aspect of in-person learning?

I get to meet new people.

2. Do you find anything scary about learning in-person again?


 Nope, I don’t fear anything from in-person learning.


3. When in school, is Covid constantly on your mind?


Not really. I’ve been fully vaccinated and I’ve always worn a mask. I also have backup masks, so I think I’m fine. It does not fear me and I don’t fear Covid.


4. Do you think you are going to have a hard time adjusting to a more strict school schedule?


Not really. I’ve had bad schedules before. This isn’t any worse or different.

5. Describe the way you were feeling on the first day of school. Were you overwhelmed with excitement? Or were you sad to not be in an online setting again? 


Honestly I was excited, but also kind of nervous because I didn’t know anyone.


6. Do you plan on joining any after-school activities, possibly giving you a chance to socialize with new people?


No, because I am either busy with homework, and I already get home late. If I were to do after-school activities I would get home even later.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile