Profile: Isabel Bruce

By Addison Locke


 

What do you do in your free time?

 I enjoy hanging out with my friends and I also enjoy walking my dog… it’s very calming. 

If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be? Why?


I would switch lives with Michelle Visage from "Seduction." I feel like she lives a very happy and wild life. I feel like it would be interesting to stand in her shoes for a day. She’s a very happy and successful person.


What is your idea of a perfect day?


You know, sleeping in, getting a good amount of sleep, hanging out with friends, and eating good food. 


How was returning from hybrid/online learning to full time in-person school? 


It’s a little awkward, but I’m excited to be back in person and expand my social skills. I wasn’t doing too well in online school, so I’m excited to be back. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile