Profile: Ekansh Gupta

By: Reece Kewley


Q: What kind of music do you listen to? A: I don’t have a specific genre of music, but if I had to pick one it would be indie genre, and I got introduced to it by listening to it through different sources. Q: What sports do you play, and why? A: I play soccer and I play it because it seems like a fun sport. I also do a little bit of mixed martial arts. Q: What is your favorite food, and why? A: I like dumplings and gravy because it is great. The flavor is awesome. Q: What is your ideal school lunch? A: My ideal school lunch is just any good meal. Maybe some dumplings. Dumplings are very good. Q: What is the farthest you would walk for 1,000,000 dollars? A: I don’t know, that is a hard question. Probably one hundred miles if we’re walking in a straight line, if not probably about twenty miles. Good question. 


Comments

  1. I like the questions you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last question you asked was really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile