Profile: Donovan Schubert


By: Storey Rose






Q1: What are your hobbies?


I like to hang out with my friends, and I like to run, and just do sports with my friends.


Q2: Have you traveled anywhere in the last 6 months?


I went on a road trip and saw relatives throughout the west coast.


Q3: Do you want to go to college, if so where?


I do want to go to college, but I'm not really sure where, just not in Oregon. 


Q4: Do you play any interesting sports?


I just run, I do that all the time.


Q5: Do you have any pets?


No, I don’t have any pets.


Q6: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?


In 5 years I see myself in college preferably not in Oregon. 

Comments

  1. I like how the questions focused on not just the present.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile