Profile: Coral Platt

By Gaby Hampsey


What are some of your hobbies, and things you enjoy doing?

I like reading, writing, and drawing. I guess those are sort of classics, but still.


What are your favorite things to draw and write about?


For writing, pretty much anything. I guess I’ve sometimes written short stories and stuff, but not really anything specific. I like drawing still life and landscapes.



What are some of your favorite foods?


I like pretty much any foods, but soups have probably got to be my favorite.



If you could paint your bedroom walls any color, what color would they be?


I know this is sort of cheesy because my name is Coral, but I do like that color. Like, a light coral or something.



If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be and what would you name it?


I would probably choose a vizsla [a type of dog]. I don’t know, they’re just adorable. What would I name it? I have no clue what I would name it. I’d have to see what its personality is before I could decide.



If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?


I don’t know, I have two that are really close together. Probably either no inequality and then, no climate change.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile