Profile: Christian Pedersen

 By: Yana Conour


















Yana: What are your favorite hobbies?

Christian:Probably photography and skateboarding, and I really like music. Probably anything creative honestly.

Yana: What are your favorite things to photograph?

Christian: I really like photographing people in cities. Honestly just like whatever I come across, it’s not really like specific things.

Yana: If any, what pets do you have?

Christian: I own one miniature Dachshund.

Yana: If any, what cultures do you identify with?

Christian: I mean, I’m European, I’m Danish. I’m 100% Danish and a little bit German. Yeah, I’m not really American, I mean I guess I am since I’m born in the U.S.

Yana: What kind or genre of music do you listen to?

Christian: I listen to a lot of music. I like early 70s music, and David Bowie and Nirvana, and then like 90s rap music, so a lot. Almost all music except for country and classic and pop.

Yana: What are your favorite movies or shows?

Christian: I really like “Breaking Bad” and then I really like early Adam Sandler movies, they’re funny.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile