Profile: Brooke Delane

 By: Neve Erdman

  1. What do you do in your free time?


Usually in my free time I read books and watch anime.


  1. What pet would you choose and why?

I would choose a woof (dog). Woofs are very loyal and will stay by your side, a dog is a man's best friend.


  1. What would you do if you won the lottery?


I would spend it on every trip I could find and all the places I want to go.


  1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?


I would go to Japan cause then I could experience all the places there like Tokyo and stuff.


  1. What kind of music do you like?


I listen to all genres of music. No favorites at the moment sadly.


        6. What anime do you enjoy the most and do you have any favorite books?


Anime… I guess my favorite one right now would be Demon Slayer because it's very hyped right now. And yes, I like the Harry Potter series.


        7. Other than Japan, where else would you like to go?


I would go to New York, I would go to Paris, I would go to the United Kingdom, maybe Canada. China and Korea, too.


Comments

  1. I like the questions you chose! I also love to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice questions, I also enjoy travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to Japan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the questions, New York is one of the places I most want to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile