Hayden Peabody: Radio Shows

 

 


    I'm not exactly sure how I came to choose my story - I think that it was probably because my mom had come home from work recently, so events involving her were fresh on my mind. The general summary of my story was I was sitting in our family car with my mom, when we won, against all odds, one of those radio competitions you hear all the time.

    When practicing reciting my story with my classmates, I noticed that I was slowly improving on deciding when to put emphasis on words and when to add in pauses - something that came more naturally as I kept reading. I enjoyed the project overall, and think it definitely helped enhance my reading and writing skills.

    I enjoyed hearing my classmates stories - I thought it was interesting to make the squares on the screen in my classes feel like real people, something that can be hard with online classes. I think I mostly learned more about my writing style and process, but that is something that I'm still discovering - which I will probably never fully uncover.

Comments

  1. Hayden, I enjoyed reading your blog post about your process!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile