Kihoon Lee : The time I injured my back at a ropes/Jesus camp.




 Storytelling was one of the most challenging assignments I have had so far in this class because there were so many stories that I wanted to explain about. However, I haven't entirely told people about one particular story about the time: I injured my back at a Ropes and Jesus Camp. I never went on that swing and swimming hole ever again. 


I learned how to write a good story and learned how to tell a good story to show people that I am pretty good at both skills. I have never spoken to a group of people or a classmate, which was a new experience. I enjoyed this project, and it was kind of difficult for me to come up with ideas. 


When I got a chance to tell a classmate, it felt kind of surprising to hear some of their stories and what they did. I learned that some of them had to make sacrifices and had overcome something. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile