Jonas: Ski Trip to Utah


Jonas: Ski Trip to Utah                                                                                    2.19.21

I chose to write about a trip to park city Utah where I stayed at an airbnb with my family and family friends. It was really fun. It was during the sundance film festival and we all had a great time. I went skiing almost every day for a week and a half at the famous park city resort. Its one of the largest and most memorable ski resorts I've ever been too and I cant wait to go back some day.

I learned not only how to write a story, but also how to share a story  so the other person will remember it or be amazed somehow. That is the goal of story telling, you want to share your experiences with others to open their perspectives about all kinds of things, new or old. I enjoyed the storytelling project because it was a way for me to express myself and what I liked to do.

I learned a lot of new things about my classmates after hearing and reading about their amazing stories that they wrote. Some of them blew me away and were truly inspirational and memorable to me, and to them. I learned something new about myself that I am a pretty good story teller and I can write pretty good stories. I used to write a ton and I had such a large imagination back in elementary school. I just wish I had as much energy and perseverance as I did back then and I wouldn't know where I would be right now. Its alright though, I still enjoy doing it. This project was very fun.

Comments

  1. I like how in depth you went about what you think the main goal of storytelling is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would *die* to go the Sundance Film Festival, super cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile