Anna Klein: Stuck in the Munich Airport

Trying to pick a story to tell was pretty difficult, not because I have too many stories, but because I don’t have any. My life is quite boring, but I chose this story because it literally relates to borders. My story is about coming home from a vacation and missing a flight because my grandpa’s green card expired. 

When telling this story to classmates I had to learn to leave out the less important parts. Originally my story was 10 minutes long so I had to practice removing things that didn’t add to the story. I really enjoyed the storytelling project because I enjoyed hearing my classmates stories and enjoyed the process of actually telling a story.

Both stories I listened to were very interesting and I learned that a lot of my classmates have similar experiences to mine. As for me, I learned that my life isn’t as boring as I thought it was.





Comments

  1. I like how you summarized your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing your story at the slam I really admire how you used humor and so much detail in your story telling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you can grab people attention within the beginning of the post, and it is really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had to remember to leave out minor parts of the story - your story sounds pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile