Podcast Review: Unique hobbies of students and staff

By Kelsey Nelson

I listened to the podcast Lincoln Underground: Unique hobbies of student and staff by Claire Yoo, Amelia Thorpe and Sydney Ward.

I liked the hobbies that the teachers had because it's interesting to know that about people and especially how unique these hobbies are.

I learned about Aikido which was one of the hobbies of a student at Lincoln, and it is a form of martial arts that uses the opponents strength to your advantage which is cool.

I think they did a really good job with the podcast because they managed to find really interesting hobbies and it seems like they worked really hard to do that. They made it look really easy and I think it would be fun to do one.


Poster of martial arts Aikido Fighters in Vector Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile