Q & A with Skylar DeBose

By: Ainsley Webb

Q: How long do you think quarantine will last?
A: I hope that quarantine won't last past May, but I think that it's definitely possible that it could last until summer.

Q: How have you personally been affected by the coronavirus?
A: Luckily no one that I know personally has gotten the coronavirus, but for me it's been hard not being able to hangout with friends and having to stay at home all day.

Q: What are some ways you have been keeping busy?
A: To stay busy I've been binge watching a lot of movies and TV shows and working out.

Q: What is your opinion on online class?
A:I think online school is a good way to keep our brains refreshed and connect with our teachers and classmates. But it's also been confusing for me at times because I'm getting a lot of different directions and expectations from all of my teachers.

Q: What are you going to do once quarantine is over?
A: When quarantine is over I'm looking forward to getting to hang out with my friends and hopefully even get to travel.

Q: Do you think society will be different after the coronavirus?
A: I know that COVID-19 has made me more grateful for my friends and the time I get to spend with them. When this is all over I'm going to try to spend less time on my phone when I'm with others and live more in the moment. I hope and believe that society will positively change in this way as well.

PC: Skylar DeBose

Comments

  1. These questions were very interesting and thought-provoking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Skylar's response to online school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked how you asked about both her personal experiences and how she thinks Covid-19 has effected the greater society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the questions and answers are all quick and short becuase it makes this a really nice read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the last question talked about how COVID-19's affect on society.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your reflection on how life will be after the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Formating was easy to read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile