Q&A With Redding Longaker

By: Leeza Burke
Photo Credit: Redding Longaker

Have you found a new hobby during quarantine?
Redding: Yea, kinda. I started the ukulele, but didn't keep doing it after a while.
What are some things in your routine that have stayed the same during this time?
Redding: I still do chores, homework, and even play basketball. 
What’s something you’ve learned due to COVID-19?
Redding: I've learned that you have to be very thankful for what you have because other people might not have that.
How is the quarantine time positively affected your life?
Redding: I've had a lot more time to sleep and do work. I also have a lot of time to practice and work on basketball.
How have you been negatively affected?
Redding: I can't see the rest of my family and I can't see any of my friends. It's affected me because I'm a very social person.
How has your routine changed because of COVID-19?
Redding: I'm sleeping a lot longer and I've started to go to sleep a lot later. So basically, my sleep schedule.
Is there anyone you’ve become closer to because of COVID-19?
Redding: I've come a lot closer with my younger sister because I normally don't see her a lot.
When do you believe life will go back to normal?
Redding: I don't know when, all I know is it's going to be a while but when it does it's going to be nice.
What do you want to do after COVID-19 passes?
Redding: I want to go see my family and friends and get back into the gym and shoot more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile