Q&A with Owen Adams


By Abby Yium 

Q) What do you think about online learning/school so far? 
A) So far I like it due to how it gives me a loose structure and is thus less stressful than normal school was.  It's a weird yet interesting change of pace.

Q) Have you tried anything new during quarantine? 
A) Not really, but I have been biking more than usual and learning some cool tricks as well as just finding new ways to keep in touch with my friends.

Q) What is something you want to do after quarantine is over? 
A) I really just want to get back to my extracurricular and find my stride again.  I do competitive rock climbing and I know my strength is gonna suffer over this break so I'm just really excited to get back into that and start working hard again.

Q) What is your favorite movie that you have watched in quarantine? If you haven't watched any movies, what is your favorite book, tv show, or other activity that you have done in quarantine? 
A) I heard about this thing called Netflix party where I can watch Netflix in sync with my friends.  So far I've watched a few shows with my friend Jasmine called "Locke and Key" and "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and we just started watching "The Witcher"

Q) How have you been affected by the virus? 
A) Mainly I've just struggled to find a schedule that I can kind of stick to, but other than that I'm feeling alright about this shift at the moment.


Photo Credit: Owen Adams 


Comments

  1. The second recommendation for Locke and Key! I'll have to check it out. I agree that this time is challenging but also interesting in some ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really loved the answers on this one. I wonder who wrote them...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile