Q & A with Natalia Bermudez




photo by Natalia Bermudez


By George Spencer


1.Have you found any new hobbies during quarantine?


Yes! During the quarantine, I've been learning the ukelele, reading and baking


2.What the first thing you want to do out of quarantine?


I would love to have a get-together with my friends and play some games once the quarantine is over, because it's been so long since we've been able to see each other in person


3.Have you learned anything new during the quarantine?

Like I mentioned earlier, I have been learning how to play ukelele. I also have been reading a book about LGBT+ history, so I've been learning a lot about that as well.


4.Are you worried about covid-19?


I am not too worried about my family getting COVID-19, because we've all been fortunate enough to be able to stay home and take a lot of precautions for the rare occasions where we do have to leave. Still, I am worried for all of those who do not have that opportunity and are at a high risk, as well as the impact this is all having on our society as a whole.


5.Have you become closer to anyone in your life?


I've been spending a lot more time with my parents, which is really nice- I think we've gotten closer and are having a lot of fun in each other's company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile