Q&A with Lulu Kashiwabara





Photo Courtesy of Lulu Kashiwabara


By Alexander Rozas


Q: What have you been doing to pass the time?

A: To pass the time I've been reading, watching Netflix, doing online
exercise classes, and solving puzzles with my family. I've also tried
to be productive during school hours and finish assignments and
homework.

Q: How have you been affected by the virus?

A: Coronavirus has not affected me personally, but there are many
people I know who have lost many lives due to this pandemic, which
makes me very sad and afraid.

Q: What do you think about online learning?

A: For me, online learning has been harder than in-person learning.
There are times where technology fails and not everything works, but
I've been getting more used to it this week.

Q: Is there anything positive that has come out of this situation for you?

A: A positive for me is that I've been able to spend time with my
family and get more time to do things that I enjoy.

Q: Have you learned anything new since being in quarantine?

A: This is really random, but I learned about the different autism
spectrums and how girls with autism often get worse quality treatment
than males with autism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile