Q&A With Leeza Burke

By Redding Longaker
Photo courtesy of Leeza Burke


Q. Have you found a new hobby during quarantine?

A.Yes, I’ve started to bake a lot more and I’ve read more books.

Q. What are some things in your routine that have stayed the same during this time?

A.Some things that have stayed the same for me is that I still work out everyday.

Q. Whats something you've learned due to COVID-19

A.Something that I’ve learned is that you can’t take your freedom for granted, and you should be thankful for everything you have.

Q.How is the quarantine time positively affected your life?

A.I’ve had a lot more time to focus on myself and get more sleep.

Q.How have you been negatively affected?

A. I can’t see any of my friends or other family out of the state, so I miss them a lot. I also missed out on a lot of soccer and traveling, and I haven’t been able to practice with any of my teammates.

Q.How has your routine changed because of COVID-19?

A. I don’t have any school to go to Monday-Friday, or any practices after school, so I’ve just done everything once it comes to mind. I’ve also liked to stay up and talk to my friends later than I usually would on a regular schedule.

Q.Is there anyone you have become closer to because of COVID-19

A.I’ve become a lot closer to my family and I’ve been able to bond with them a lot more. I also have been able to keep in touch with all of my friends, which I’m thankful for. I believe that even though I can’t see my friends, our connection can become much stronger again once I’m able to see them.

Q. When do you believe will go back to normal life?

A.I don’t know when life will go back to normal, but I hope sometime around summer. I don’t think it will ever be the same again, but I’m hoping that it will be safe to see the people I love sooner or later.

Q. What do you want to do after COVID-19 passes?

A. I want to explore so much of the world after COVID-19 passes. I can’t wait to see all the things I’ve been missing out on, and do the craziest things with all of my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile