Q & A with Kevin Gochee





Q & A with Kevin Gochee

By: Tara Subramaniam






1. What have you been doing to pass the time?
To pass the time I have been working out, playing video games, reading books, and doing homework.


2. How have you been affected by the virus?
The online learning is weird, and I hope we don't get assigned absurd amounts of homework.


3. What do you think about online learning?
I am looking forward to hanging out with friends outside of school.


4. What are you looking forward to doing when this is over?
I predict that the quarantine will last quite a while. Although, I hope we get to be around others by the time summer rolls around.


5. How do you think quarantine will last?
I've been playing a lot of poker with my friends, and I've learned a lot of strategy. I also picked up some new games and books.


6. What are some new skills you’ve learned during this time?
The best movie I watched during the break specifically was memento. It was about this guy with short-term memory loss who wants to find and kill his wife's attacker. The movie is like a puzzle, because it starts from the end and works backwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile