Q & A with Kelsey Nelson


By Janie Phillips

Have you picked up any new hobbies during quarantine?
Yeah I’ve started walking my dog a lot more and it’s really nice outside and I enjoy it so I started doing it everyday.

What have you been doing to stay active during this time?
Me and my sister work out a lot and we go running sometimes.

What do you miss about "normal" life?
I miss going out to eat, hanging out with friends, going to school normally and having after school sports.

What aspect of this situation is the most stressful for you?
I think the most stressful part is not knowing anything about what’s going to happen because no one knows anything for sure about this and a lot of news isn’t accurate.

What are you doing to cope with that stress?
I’ll just relax and keep busy to keep from worrying about how long this will go on.

What have you learned from this experience?
I've learned that sometimes we need some time for everything to stop so you can do things you’ve always wanted to do and hang out with your family. Also it teaches you how to keep busy.

Comments

  1. I liked Kelsey's answer for the last question!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile