Q and A with Tara Subramaniam


Q and A with Tara Subramaniam

By : Kevin Gochee

What have you been doing to pass the time?
I've been watching Netflix, playing videogames and board games, and practicing the piano and saxophone to pass the time.

How have you been affected by the virus?
I can't go to school, meet with friends, and go outside much as I would normally do on a break.

What do you think about online learning?
Though I would prefer to be in school as I have better focus, the classes are more interactive, and I could interact with my classmates in person, online school is better than no school at all.

What are you looking forward to doing when this is over?
I'm looking forward to getting back to school and getting to interact with people in person besides my family.

How do you think quarantine will last?
I think that the earliest time that the quarantine would be over would be in early fall when the new school year starts.

What are some new skills you’ve learned during this time?
(Not applicable)

What’s the best movie you’ve watched.
I don't really remember if I watched a movie, though my favorite TV series I watched was Unorthodox.





Picture By : Tara Subramaniam

Comments

  1. Nice job, but for some reason the photo won't load

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile