Q and A with Bailey Armstrong


By Anabella Wilkinson




What's the thing you've been doing most to pass the time?


To pass the time I have mainly been catching up on sleep, doing schoolwork, watching Netflix and cooking.


What's the best and worst thing about quarantine?


The best thing is having almost total control over my day and the worst thing about quarantine is only being able to see four different people and one else in person. I also missed being busy and doing things not just at home.


What are your thoughts about online school?


I don't like online school because it is not as simple to reach out for help, there's no socializing, it is not as interesting as being in class and it is harder to keep track of the work you have to do.



What's the first thing you plan on doing once quarantine is over?


I plan on going and seeing all my friends and spending as much time not in the house as physically possible.


In what ways has the situation affected you?


It has put my entire life on hold. All the activities I care about have been canceled and it's hard for me to stay put at home like what is being required.
Photo credit: Bailey Armstrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile