Q & A with Annabella Wilkinson


Photo credit: Annabella Wilkinson


By Bailey Armstrong

When do you predict social distancing to end?
Honestly, I’m not sure. I think at least from 1-3 months and possibly more.

If social distancing was lifted for one afternoon what would you do?
I would immediately go see my friends and everyone I could, go to downtown and have fun outside in the sun. I would also go to play tennis because I miss that very muc.h

What is the weirdest way you have been passing your time?
The weirdest thing, probably playing solitaire with my brother and just dance.


How do you feel about closing schools for the rest of the school year?
I’m devastated and sad that I won’t be able to see my friends, miss out on freshman experiences, say goodbye to everyone and play varsity tennis like I was planning to. However, a part of me is a little intrigued.

If you could have one class still in person what would it be and why?
I would still have Spanish class because not only is it interesting, all my best friends are in that class and Profe Todd is one of the nicest teachers I have.

Comments

  1. Love the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see my friends after quarantine too! Good Q & A :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile