Storytelling - Soccer in Cuba



By Elle Knofczynski


I think the experience of telling a story was generally positive. It was different because I was telling it to people I was more comfortable with.

Since it was my peers that were listening to me, and we’re all in about the same age group, I think there were general understandings or expectations that we hold ourselves and one another to. I did find it a little more intimidating because I was not reading off something but rather attempting to recall the details of my story while making sure it was also engaging.

I think this project definitely benefited the class community. I think the stories were so different from one another and truly showed different sides to each person based off of what they thought was a good story and how they executed it. We had the opportunity to help one another with our strengths in places where others were weaker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile