Storytelling Review- Ryan Wei



By: Ryan Wei 

My story is about the first time I went on a helicopter ride and didn't go as expected or planned.

I chose this story because it put a huge trauma over my life because of having a fat breakfast which included eggs. After I threw up on the ride, I despised eggs throughout my life and will never ever touch them. I wanted to share my story because it taught me to not eat before bumpy rides and how to prepare if you're about to yack. 

It was embarrassing and also great to share my story in front of the whole class. Classmates overall showed positive comments and it was almost a stress-reliever sharing it to other people. 


Comments

  1. Very cool! and important life lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was a really interesting story to talk about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile