Storytelling Review- Driving

-Photography by Ben Joshi; Range Rover that was being used in my story

By Ben Joshi
             
For me the experience was pretty positive, I usually don't like sharing stories about myself to others, but after realizing we're all having to do similar presentations, much of the pressure was alleviated. Overall I enjoyed telling my peers about the youthful side of me, since my personality, and the ways that I act in school have changed a lot since then. To conclude I would say my overall experience with this assignment was positive. 
             I learned that presenting in front of others, specifically without a script, is not as hard as it seems. I thought that with the pressure of having to present I was going to forget particular parts of my story, but after running through the presentation a considerable amount of times, I did not find it hard to remember all the appropriate lines. In addition to this I learned that practicing presentations makes the actually presentation itself a lot easier. In the past I typically did not practice my presentations and simply remembered the broad spectrum of information. I find that with this method it makes the entire process a lot easier. 
             I do believe this project has helped our class become more comfortable with one another. We practiced our presentations with each person in the class at one point or another which made the actual presentation a lot easier. I also feel more comfortable in general with my classmates, since we all had to share a personal story with one another. This project additionally gave us all an opportunity to communicate with those we typically would not talk too, which has increased my overall comfort in the classroom. 

Comments

  1. Good story Ben. That Range Rover is storing some money golf clubs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile