Storytelling: My (Not Really) Near Death Experience



The experience of telling a story was overall, very positive. It was fun to get to capture people's attention and tell whatever strange story I wanted for a few minutes. Seeing and hearing people's reactions really helped to make the story come alive and make the experience more enjoyable.

The anecdotes my classmates told really highlighted their personality. Sometimes they would choose something that told me more about their likes, dislikes, or fears, and always gave insight into a particularly funny or significant part of their past. They way they told the story also showed more of who they are and their feelings about what happened.

I think this project did help to grow as a class community, because we all got to know each other a little better. We also all got the opportunity to share something about ourselves, both making us more aware of who are our classmates are and getting to tell them more about who we are.

Comments

  1. I love the title of your reflection it's really creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile