Storytelling: Moving

By Ava Rispler


For my storytelling project, I told a story about how I moved from Florida to Portland. During the story, I talked about how I put my cat through the TSA scanner.

I chose to tell that story because it was a serious time and a fun time. It was a serious time because I did not want to leave all my family and friends back in Florida and it was a fun time because I put my cat through the TSA scanner without realizing it.

The experience of telling my story was difficult for me. I was really worried that I would mess up my story or forget important key details during it. It was also difficult for me to remember everything that I needed to say without pausing, or saying like or um. However, I think it was a positive experience because I got to learn more things about my classmates that I did not know before. This project helped my public speaking abilities to think on my feet more and let me get to know classmates better.



Comments

  1. super cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved listening to this one! It's cool to know why you chose to tell it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how in your review you opened up about what concerns you had while telling your story. I also really like your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story was the funniest to listen to

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile