Review on Pit Stop Music- Ryan Wei

By: Ryan Wei

I listened to Pit Stop Music Ep. 5 on Yung CED (Caleb Dickson) and it is made by Gabe Rosenfield and Archie Barnes.

I liked the flow of the conversation and it doesn't sound staged or scripted. It's just a sit down a normal conversation like they're friends. I feel like they could've asked how nowadays rap has changed the essence of it and what is 'true hip-hop'.

I learned about how many young adult rappers are becoming multi-millionaire celebrities and how it can often lead to mistakes because it's a whole open door to the hip-hop industry. I'm inspired by Caleb himself pursuing music as a career, and it motivates me to strive for the goals you want in life. Don't let other people tell you what you could/couldn't do.


Pit Stop Music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile