Podcast review: Pitstop music

By Owen Adams

I listened to the podcast Pitstop Music.  In the episode I listened to, the topic the Archie Barnes and Gabe Rosenfield got into was the "Top Ten Worst Bands of All Time."

I found this podcast to be very informative, but Barnes and Rosenfield still didn't take themselves to be music experts.  They recognized themselves to be high schoolers, and that music is interpretive as it is an art form.  This led them to speak as if they were just having a conversation, and not running a serious podcast.

This podcast seemed like it was very fun to make, and I think that it would be a great experience to make something like this myself,

https://cardinaltimes.org/14470/podcasts/pit-stop-music-top-ten-worst-bands-of-all-time/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile