Podcast Review: Gettin’ Flicky With It- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

By Carver Dickson

I listened to Gettin’ Flicky With It - Once Upon a Time in Hollywood by Avery Hellberg, Michelle Yamamoto, and Cole Pressler.

I liked how they summarized the movie in a way were as someone who hadn't seen the movie could understand the plot. One thing I didn't enjoy was that the two hosts were talking at different volumes so I had to turn up the volume to hear on person and then get my ears blasted by the other.

Some takeaways I have from this podcast are that I know want to watch this movie and to make sure both people are talking at the same volume.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pj1pEUbtwbt8uSIMHMr_Epe8aVkVZnl_/view

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile