Podcast Review-2 Cents on Current Events

By Janie Phillips

I listened to "2 Cents On Current Events" by Amanda Ngo and Cole Pressler and this episode was about the impeachment inquiry.

I like a lot of things about this podcast. I really appreciated that they had some common yes and no questions that they answered with brief explanations. These were really helpful on such a confusing topic. I also liked how they reported on the inquiry in a timeline format because it made the information clear and you could understand the background of what was happening.

My only issue was with the sound in a few places. There were a few times where one person would finish speaking and another would begin but the first person's last few seconds would fade out and you couldn't hear the end of their thought.

My main takeaway beyond the information I learned was their format for news telling. Using the timeline and the Q&A made the information clear and understandable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile