PodcastReview: Lincoln Underground

By: Ava Rispler

I listened to Lincoln Underground by Amelia Thorpe, Claire Yoo, and Sydney Ward. This podcast was about Lincoln people who are unknown, and about their unique hobbies.

I liked that this podcast featured the less known people in the Lincoln Community. I also liked how they had direct quotes in the podcast. I think that the podcasters could have done some more explaining about what each hobby is, because I was a little confused about what some of them are.

By listening to this podcast, I learned that not all podcasts have to be about pop culture or the news around us. This podcast makes me inspired to make a podcast about Lincoln and the things people did not know about the Lincoln Community.

https://cardinaltimes.org/15409/showcase/lincoln-underground-podcast/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile