Podcast Review: Pitstop Music: Top Ten Worst Bands of All Time

By Kate Haddon

I listened to the Pit Stop Music: Top Ten Worst Bands of All Time, made by Archie Barnes and Gabe Rosenfield. They talked about what they thought are the top ten worst bands/artists of all time and talked about why and how they crafted their opinions about these artists and groups.

I really liked their direct approach to the list and how they gave a little bit of information on why they decided to put each artist on the list. There was not much that I did not like, as I agreed with most everything they said and think their reasoning was very fair. I was not left with any questions about music, but I would really like to hear what their top ten favorite bands of all time are.

Overall I learned it is important to know what you want to say and and be confident with your opinion if you are talking about your opinions. Similarly you need to be clear and straight forward. I really liked this podcast and would really like to make a podcast where I get to rate and discuss topics like music.

Link to podcast:
https://cardinaltimes.org/14470/podcasts/pit-stop-music-top-ten-worst-bands-of-all-time/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile