Podcast Review: Pit Stop Music



By Leela Moreno
I listened to Pit Stop Music's podcast of the top ten worst bands of all time. I really enjoyed listening to it. I am not always super engaged when it comes to podcasts, but this one was really easy for me to listen to and understand.

I found the intro music really calming and it put me in a good mood for the rest of the podcast. I like how entertaining it is, and that in the beginning they talked about something other than music.

I personally liked how much opinion there was. Behind that opinion, it was good that they gave a lot of reasons for why they didn't like it so that it was convincing.

I like the subject matter, I think that it is something that I would be interested in doing a podcast on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile