Podcast Review: Pit Stop Music


By Henry Reuland

I listened to the podcast called Pit Stop Music. It was made by Archie Barnes, Gabe Rosenfeld and Anselmo Itturi. 

I liked how conversational it was. It did not feel scripted at all. I enjoyed what they talked about and how they went about covering the topics. It flowed like they were friends and just having a casual conversation at lunch or something. I liked the funny bits and overall the content was great.

This did make me want to podcast. It seemed like they had a really good time just talking about things and it didn't seem that hard to do so I definitely want to podcast in the future.

https://cardinaltimes.org/15280/podcasts/pit-stop-music-ep-7-fashion-in-the-rap-industry/#



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile