Lincoln Underground: Unique Hobbies of Sudent and Staff

By Hanna Grewe

After listening to a podcast created by Amelia Thorpe, Claire Yoo, and Sydney Ward, posted March 9, 2020 called Lincoln Underground, I got a really good perspective of the different hobbies students and faculty at Lincoln enjoy.

I really like the different perspectives that they interviewed from and the quality of the sound was very good from when they were taking the interview and when they were talking separately. I thought it was an interesting topic to discuss but I thought that the group did a great job of making it engaging.

My final takeaways from that podcast was that I now have a new perspective on the activities that different people take part in. I thought it was surprising as I learned about hobbies that I had never heard of before. I overall thought it was a great podcast topic executed well.

https://cardinaltimes.org/15409/showcase/lincoln-underground-podcast/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile