Review: Cardinal Times Podcast

Lincoln Underground Podcast
By Anabella Wilkinson
I listened to a podcast called Lincoln Underground by Sydney Ward, Amelia Thorpe, and Claire Yoo. This podcast was about students and staff who have unique hobbies. They interviewed three students and staff who enjoy their unique hobbies.  


I liked listening to students and staff that do very interesting things. I was also engaged by all the different things people do because otherwise I would have had no idea. However at times it was a little glitchy and hard to understand everything. 


One of my biggest takeaways was realizing how you never know what or how a person is if you never talk to them. Therefore you should never judge anyone solely based on appearance or even gossip. I am inspired to make a podcast not only to entertain people but to also make them learn.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile