Cardinal Times Podcast Review: Lincoln Underground



By Alexander Rozas

Photo Courtesy of Fretta Craven's Photography


I listened to the podcast Lincoln Underground: Unique hobbies of student and staff conducted by Amelia Thorpe, Claire Yoo and Sydney Ward.

I liked the music and the voices sounded really clear throughout the podcast. The length of the podcast wasn't too long or short and they were able to get a large amount of variety. I didn't like that you could hear background noise and the topic wasn't my cup of tea. My sole question is how long one podcast normally takes.

I learned that a podcast doesn't need tight segments and can be on a wide variety of topics. I would say I'm a little inspired to make a sports podcast because the process doesn't seem too long and the people conducting the interview seem to be having fun. I especially think it would be more fun if I did the podcast with a friend.


https://cardinaltimes.org/15409/showcase/lincoln-underground-podcast/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile