StoryCorps Interview: Stephanie Ward

By Mackenzie Ward
Story Corps Interview
For my StoryCorps interview, I interviewed my Mum, Stephanie Ward. The interview went extremely well, she was very cooperative and even elaborated a bit on her answers. She focused well on the subject and didn’t get too off-topic.

I learned that by doing an interview it doesn’t have to be an hour long. Most interviews I see are extremely long, but you don’t have to ask over 10 questions to get to know someone. They can be short and still meaningful.

I learned a lot about my Mum from when she was raising me. Although she had already dealt with my sister, she said it was even harder to take care of me. I also learned a lot about how she and my dad first met.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile