StoryCorps Interview - Jenny Pallister

By Macy Etters

I interviewed my best friend, Jenny Pallister. I didn’t really know what I was doing, which definitely shines through at the end of the interview. If you’ve never interviewed someone close to you before, I definitely recommend doing so. You can learn a lot about a person, even if you think you know everything about them.

Although she was a bit hesitant of being interviewed at first, the interview went well and we both enjoyed the process. She was really cooperative and we had fun recording the interview.

In doing this interview, I learned that even though if you know someone really well, their answers to things can be different than what you thought they would be. Even though I didn’t learn anything new about Pallister, I did learn a little more about her favorite memories.

Comments

  1. Your comment about answers surprising you, even if you know a person well, was very insightful and very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused as to whether you did or didn't learn anything from the last sentence - but this reflection was really interesting and I loved the first paragraph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cool that you got closer to your best friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile