Story Corps Interview : Bailey Armstrong


By Kevin Gochee

I interviewed my classmate Bailey Armstrong. I used my phone and recorded the interview through the Story Corps app.

The interview was an interesting experience. I do not know Bailey well so I enjoyed asking her the deepest questions I could find. For example, I asked her what she would do If I passed away. It was funny to listen to her improvise a response that was not shallow.

Throughout the interview I had to urge Bailey to elaborate on her answers. For some people, they will answer with the least words necessary, but this does not make for an interesting interview. To combat this, I would often ask questions like "why?", or a clarification remark that would force her to go deeper about the question.

Comments

  1. It is cool that you interviewed a classmate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile