Final Project: Juniors of Lincoln

By Amalia Carkeek-Hercey

Grace Dietzschold: I'm very excited for the year to be over


Zachary Goldsmith: I'm going to take at least one class at PSU next year


Dietzschold: I'm excited to be a Senior because I'll have less classes to take, and that'll be nice


However, I'm also not excited to be a Senior because I'll have to worry more about colleges


Goldsmith: I'm going to miss Dr Roberts for sure


Lavonne: I'm ready for my senioritis to be validated


Corryn Pettingill: I'm pretty nervous about college, so being a Senior makes me nervous because I'm going to have to think about where I'm going to go


Pettingill: I'm focusing on art next year, so I'm taking two art classes







Goldsmith: Don't overbook yourself! It's too much stress and diminishes the fun of everything else

Comments

  1. I love how you incorporated photojournalism with your quotes. It created a good balance and unity within your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the artistic style of this piece. The quotes compliment the photos nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your photos and the concept of pairing quotes with pictures. It would be even stronger if you could've incorporated more quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The different perspectives on all the photos are great and really add to the concept of this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile