Ice Eating ASMR Compilation Video


Picture by: Dingske https://bit.ly/2F69LbL


By: Claire Yoo

In this weird but fun video, there is a compilation of ice eating ASMR videos that are from different social media accounts. Posting ice eating ASMR on social media was a famous trend going on in China, year 2018. People watched these listening for the crisp crunchy sound that only came from chewing on ice. This type of video was new for everyone because it was like no ASMR video made in the past. 

I enjoyed watching this video because it was a new type of video that I had never seen before. The shapes of the ice were really creative and new to me. Every small clip within the overall video had different shapes and colors of ice that made me want to continue watching.


I personally didn’t think this video was satisfying, but it was entertaining to watch these people eating that cold ice just for the video. It did seem a little unreasonable and pointless to me, but it was definitely something that was intriguing and fun to watch for the first time. Although the ASMR was something I would never try myself, the video itself was really entertaining to watch.


Comments

  1. I like how you compared it to other asmr videos, describing what made it different and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile