Writing About a Podcast

Writing about a Podcast
By Hudson Longaker
The Podcast I listened to was Stronger Than You Think You Are, by Your World Within. I found this podcast on Spotify. It was a 5 minute motivational podcast made for people to gain confidence. Your World Within is a group that makes a selection of podcasts for people struggling with a lack of confidence. They use personal stories and strong music to create a really powerful message. In the podcast I listened too, the group talked about stories and personal experiences with lack of confidence to tell people they are stronger than they think they are. It was almost like a song the way the words and the music blended together.

Comments

  1. Your description of this podcast was really good, and I like your last sentence. It makes me want to check the podcast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile