Profile: William Schoinas

By Robin Barnes



What kind of music do you like?

I really enjoy listening to all types of music. Like hip hop, rap, some pop as well.


What shows do you like to watch?


I really enjoy watching some shows. For example, recently I watched this show called Designated Survivor, it’s pretty cool. And right now I’m watching Criminal Minds. It’s kind of nice. 


What’s your favorite movie?


My favorite movie has got to be Black Panther.


What aspects of the film make it most enjoyable?


I like to see the different heroes coming together and collaborating to defeat their common enemy.


If you could decide the last meal you ate before you died, what would you choose?


That meal would have to be ramen. I love ramen. It’s nice. It has my favorite foods. It has everything. It’s got greens, meat, you know, carbs, soup, broth. 


If you could have one person in the whole world be your best friend, who would it be?


I guess if one person could be my best friend, I guess that person would be my sister who is my best friend, kind of. 


Comments

  1. ramen is my favorite food too, cool interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love criminal minds I am currently watching it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are good questions, I also like Black Panther and Criminal Minds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramen is also one of my favorite foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Profile: Emilie Kono and Kelly Ryu

Photojournalism

Frankie Lopez Profile